About Me

Welcome My Profile

I'm Nipu Chandra Das. I am a professional “Graphics Designer, Digital Marketer, SEO Expert”. I have experience of more than 08 (Eight) years. I have been working on the “Background Removals, Object Remove, Retouching, Clipping Path, Image-Resize, Photo & Image Cropping, Noise Reduction, Image optimization​​​​​​​ of graphics design in many marketplaces in the past. The way to do background removals of graphics designs to make any image I think of as my own work, editing any image that is useful to you, and “Image optimizing” that image with the most “Searchable Keywords” and own web site link in search engine search. Finds the desired image and website. And if a task is not in your mind then I will explain it again but there will be no extra payment”.



  My Services:

        1.    Change Background
        2.    Transparent Background
        3.    White Background
        4.    Removing any object from a background
        5.    Image Retouching
        6.    Photo manipulation
        7.    Face swap
        8.    Merging pictures
        9.    Hair Masking
       10. Manual Clipping Path
       11. Cropping & re-sizing of image/photos
       12. Color correction, Adjust lighting/contrast.
       13. Remove Logo Background.
       14. Removing or Adding Object / Person
       15. Merging Photos, Pictures.



Share:
Powered by Blogger.

Tags

Plagarism Test

Recent Posts

test banner

Recent Posts